UK REMOTE - 6 Months - Digital Business Analyst - Worthing/ Southend/Telford/Shipley
As a Business Analyst, you work as part of an Agile Scrum Team, having responsibility for understanding user needs, working closely with our business partners, translating problems or requirements into user stories and defining acceptance criteria. Business Analysts are highly customer focused and are responsible for building highly collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships, supporting their scrum teams to achieve team goals. Analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills are core to effective business analysis.
• Well defined user stories
• well defined acceptance criteria
• building and maintaining collaborative working relationships with scrum team and all customers/stakeholders
• contributes to scrum team activities to ensure delivery of team goals
• responsible for building highly collaborative internal and external stakeholder relationships
• lead in producing user stories and acceptance criteria
• supports effective business analysis through analytical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills
• contribute to sprint planning sessions, daily stand ups and retrospectives
• lead, contribute and support use research activities
Skills and qualifications
• ISEB/BCS Accreditation, to Diploma level in Business Analysis (desirable);
• ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing (desirable);
• Membership of British Computer Society (desirable);
(Can be attained within 1-2 years of commencing role).
• Knowledge of IT products and experience of working within Business and IT Requirements;
• Experience of identifying/shaping IT enabling opportunities;
• Experience of working as part of an Agile Scrum team;
• Highly developed interpersonal skills;
• Highly developed analytical and critical thinking;
• Commercial awareness;
• Experience/Knowledge of Departmental Strategies, standards/legislation & HMRC IT Strategy.
A job that you can apply for.